This post may contain affiliate links. See affiliate disclosure here.
Add a little zing to this gross Halloween recipe and scare your guests with delight. These make the perfect Halloween appetizer and depending on the peppers used you can take it up or down a notch in spiciness. You can also make them lowfat as well substituting with lowfat cream cheese or even cottage cheese.
Prepare a head of time and just pop them in the oven just as guests start to arrive so they are nice a warm and ready to eat. Serve them with our sweet ‘Gooey Bloody Dipping Sauce‘ or decorate with a little cheese pus on the outside for a super special treat.*If you are not in the mood to cook, you can always buy frozen and use them as well 😉
Gross Pus Filled Peppers Ingredients:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces jalapeno peppers, seeded and halved
- Crescent Rolls
Gross Pus Filled Peppers Directions:
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese and Cheddar cheese. Spoon this mixture into the jalapeno pepper halves.
- Cut the crescent rolls into thin strips and wrap around jalepeno peppers to look like mummy’s. Wipe egg over them.
- Place jalapenos in the oven at 400 degrees for 8-10 min.