This post may contain affiliate links. See affiliate disclosure here.
This is a fun tart and tasty punch that becomes creepy with the aide of some ice mummy hands. Add some fun decorations and this recipe makes the perfect Halloween Punch.
You will need a large punch bowl or ‘cauldron’ bowl if you can find one at your local Halloween store. You will also need to find some food grade plastic gloves to to fill with water for the floating mummy hands.
Make sure you look for the ones made of clear plastic that have no talc on them like latex gloves do. Fill with water or colored water and freeze.
Mummy’s Hand Halloween Punch Ingredients
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 gallon cranberry juice
- 2 liters ginger ale or 7-Up
- 4 cups crushed ice
Mummy’s Hand Halloween Punch Directions
- In a large punch bowl, mix lemonade concentrate, pineapple juice concentrate and cranberry juice.
- Once the ice hands are frozen, remove the glove and float them in your punch bowl. Add extra ice if needed. Pour in the ginger ale last to keep the fizz.
- For an extra spooky effect you can also use dry ice to give the Halloween punch a smoky, eerie effect.
- Adult Version: To make the punch into a cocktail just add 1 cup rum or vodka to mixture and enjoy.
Serve alongside some great Halloween snacks, Brain Jello Pate, or other fun treats.