I love collecting mugs; in fact I have a pretty big obsession to this and have collected a mass of over 44 mugs to date. Most of these come from funny or unique little shops off the freeway on road trips my kiddos and I take. One of my favorite mugs is this very custom molded Santa mug that I got in Solvang, CA about 4 years ago. Drinking tea or hot cocoa out of it brings back amazing memories of our trip and time we spent together.
So ever since my mug obsession took off, I have tended to use mugs for gifts, special holidays, or fun ways to delivery good news to friends and family. A mug can be filled with homemade treats, festive decorations, or just a packet of hot cocoa and some marshmallows and gifted to friends, teachers or neighbors. These thoughtful gifts will leave lasting impressions every time they use their mug.
Check out our very favorite Santa Mugs that you can use this Holiday season to gift, or to use during your favorite meal or just to put milk into for the big man himself!
- Christmas Ceramic Classic Santa Heads Beverage Drinking Mugs
- Large Santa Clause 30 Oz Christmas Soup Mug
- I believe in Santa Mug
- Christmas Mugs With Santa Face Spoons
- Lenox Hosting the Holidays Santa Mug
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- Reindeer Face Mug
- Hide N Seek Christmas Santa Mug
- Hide and Seek Santa Claus Christmas Mug
- Happy Santa Mug Face
We hope you find your favorite in there, and if not you could always try to make one! A personalized Christmas mug can work wonders for grandparents and family that don’t get to see you often. They even have mugs that you can color and create yourself. A pottery shop might also be fun if you have older kids in your family. These are super fun activities that require a bit more patience but create works of art!
Santa mug faces are just always a big hit with all ages and is sure to be a crowd please at any gifting party event.
Often times little kids become attached to specific objects that bring them joy during the holiday Seasons. We use the same Santa plate every single Christmas eve! We always add cookies and carrots- cause ya know, those reindeer need snacks too right 😉
A fun mug is the perfect addition to your seasonal favorites in my opinion and they don’t have to break the bank.
A few ideas for stuffing your Santa Mugs are included below:
- A Mug filled with popcorn – either popped up already or not, along with a few treats and some candy canes.
- A Special hot cocoa recipe – just grab some hot cocoa packages and marshmallows and tie up in a cellophane with a bow. Or you can be crafty and create all the ingredients your self. Top it with a cute spoon and it will bring happiness all winter long.
- A fun mug with Christmas cookies and games for little kids. Print out some Holiday coloring pages or grab a cute little Christmas book and tie it up all together.
- A large soup mug with ingredients for a nice warm bowl of chicken noodle or your famous bone broth.
- For the coffee lovers around, you can fill a Santa Claus mug up with some ground coffee beans (flavored or not), a few creamers, and a stir stick. This also works well for tea lovers!
Tons of Holiday food ideas to try out: Jams, jellies, candied bark, toffee, macaroons, and so much more! Perfect for family dinner night or family movie night. Let us know what you think or what you enjoy filling your mugs with!